Easy to Use
Use the remote control to raise or lower the YAPS Remote Bollard to keep Your Allocated Parking Space reserved for your use.
Package 12.5 kg
1 x YAPS Bollard
2 x Remote Controls with batteries
2 x Keys
1 x PowerSonic PS670 Battery
1 x PowerTech MB3618 Intelligent Automatic SLA Battery Charger
3 x Stickers RESERVED, NO PARKING and PRIVATE 3 x Expansion Bolts (8mm)
Please Note: The battery and charger have been purchased in Australia and comply with Australian Standards and have a 12 month warranty.
PowerSonic PS670 SLA Battery Safety Data Sheet
PowerTech MB3618 Intelligent Automatic SLA Battery Charger Data Sheet
Installation Tools Required:
- Marking Pencil
- Ruler or tape measure
- Masking tape (optional)
- Goggles (Safety first please!)
- 12.5mm Masonry Drill Bit
Please read How to Drill Into Concrete before installation.
Use the key to unlock and remove the lid from the YAPS Remote Bollard to reveal the mounting plate with 3 Expansion Bolt holes. The YAPS Remote Bollard should be fixed on the centre line of the parking space beneath the rear axle. Do not position the bollard so you end up standing on it when you access your boot. Also consider the angle of entry to the carpark so you are not driving over the bollard.
YAPS Bollard fixed on the centre line of the parking space beneath the rear axle.
How to Install:
- Drill holes in desired position to 50mm deep and clean holes
- Insert Expansion Bolts
- Place Remote Bollard mounting plate over Expansion Bolts.
- Tighten nuts with spanner
- Connect battery (Note: alarm will sound for 1 sec - occurs when connectingthe battery for the first time)
- Replace lid and lock with key
- YAPS Remote Bollard is is now secured and ready for use
Alternative Install Option - Using Araldite® Crystal
Clean the specific concrete area the bollard unit will be positioned on. No dust, dirt, grease, oil or solvents. Araldite® Crystal Epoxy is a strong 2-component epoxy adhesive. Dries crystal clear.
Place a reasonable weight on the unit to apply pressure until it sets – between 20 minutes to 3 hours to attain full strength adhesion.
How to Recharge
- Use Key to unlock and remove base cover
- Disconnect battery lead
- Remove Battery and connect to MB3618 charger
- These intelligent automatic battery chargers stop charging when the battery is full and start to maintain the battery with a ‘floating’ charge mode
- Replace the battery and connect battery to the Remote Bollard (You are reminded of the 1 sec alarm)
- Replace lid and lock with key
- 3 months operation when fully charged
Replace the Remote Control Battery
Remove 3 screws on the back of remote to access battery and replace
- Remote Control with 15 metre radius
- Heavy duty Steel Construction.
- The YAPS Remote Bollard can withstand 2.5 tons
- Weatherproof / Waterproof (It's flood/puddle proof up to 15mm)
- Powder Coated Black Base and Safety Yellow Bollard
- Alarm will sound for 15 seconds if force is applied before returning to an upright position
- Raised Bollard Height 425mm
- Base 415 x 285 x 75mm
Spares and Options
- Different Frequency Remote Controls for when Multiple Remote Bollards are installed
- Replacement Remote Control $40
Download the Installation Guide